It’s that time of the year again. A time when everyone you know is getting married, it’s the wedding season. If you’re a bride or the sister or friend of the bride and are looking for places to shop for your wedding outfits then we’ve got you covered. Here are the top 10 places where you’ve got to stop by on your wedding shopping spree.
- Bawree: This chain of stores has three branches all over Mumbai. You can find the most amazing lehengas and dresses for the bride or the bridal party here. The prices start from Rs.3000 and can go up to Rs.50,000.
- Nalli: If traditional sarees is what you’re looking for then this is the place to be. You can find a range of sarees from all over the country here. The prices range from Rs.18,000 and can go upto Rs.30,000 and more.
- Kalki: If you’re looking for designer wear, then Kalki is the best place to be. This place has the most unique lehengas and gowns for both the bride and the whole bridal party. Prices start at Rs.10,000 and can go up to Rs.50,000 and more.
- The Little Black Bow: This is THE place for you if you’re going for a vintage designer look for your wedding. With only one store in Mumbai you can rest assured that you will have the most unique lehenga in town. Prices start from Rs. 30,000 and can go up to Rs.60,000 and above.
- Preeti’s Designer Studio: This little studio in Malad has the a collection of lehengas, gowns and dresses that are truly one of a kind. They even customize designs to fit your taste. Prices start from Rs.10,000 and up depending on your choice of dress.
- Crawford Market: If you want to get your dress made from scratch, then this place has you covered. You can find the best fabrics in town here. You can even find costume jewellery and accessories like clutches and wedding footwear in the market at amazing whole sale prices.
- Lokhandwala Market: This place is well-known throughout the city for being a star studded area, but you can also find amazing deals on fabrics for lehengas here. You can even find some of the best designer studios in this area.
- Santacruz Market: The area just outside Santacruz railway station is a hub for wedding shoppers. This place does not only have clothes, accessories and jewellery for the bride, you can also find outfits for the groom here.
- Natraj Market: This little market in Malad will take care of all your wedding outfit needs. From the best costume jewellery to the some of the best sarees and lehengas you can find it all here at a quite reasonable price.
- Zaveri Bazaar: If jewellery is what you’re looking for then you need to visit this place. This is the biggest jewellery and diamond market in Mumbai and you can find the best deals here.
If you’re shopping for your wedding or your sister or friends wedding, you should definitely give all of these places a visit before you choose your final outfits for the big day.