Fall is here and that means its time bring out all those dark shades of lipsticks and eye shadows. In India fall is also the time when we celebrate a majority of our festivals and even have our weddings around this time. This is the time of the year when we look our best and for that we need the best products.
So here is a list of trusty fall makeup essentials that will see you through this festive season and ensure that you always put your best face forward.
- Foundation: Your skin needs to look perfect this season and using a little foundation here and there can do no harm. The festive season also brings with it late night parties and long days out which means you need to use a foundation that not only gives you good coverage but also last long. Try the L’Oreal Infallible Foundation, it not only provides good coverage, but also keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Concealer: No festive look is complete without concealer. You need to hide those dark circles caused after all those late night parties. The MAC concealer pallate can help you fix all kinds of skin imperfections. It has 15 different shades in one palate so you can find your shade no matter what your skin tone.
Buy here – MAC CONCEALER PALATTE
- Eye Shadow: The festive season is when you can really play with your eye shadow. Bold eyes are a staple of the Indian festive look and colours like gold, silver and even dark shades like blues and purples are acceptable and can be carried off well with festive clothing. The Blushed Nudes Pallate by Maybelline New York is perfect for this season as it has a number of bright colours.
- Kajal: How can we forget Kajal. Kajal is the one thing that we can vouch for when it comes to Indian makeup. No makeup look is complete without it. The Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal is perfect for all the winged liner and smoky eye looks.
Buy here – Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal
- Brow pencil: We should never forget the brows. A strong brow game can really make or break your makeup look. Use the L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist to fill in your brows and see what a difference it makes.