Makeup is magic, it lets you create art with all of its colours and brushes. But it can also be quiet expensive. Especially if you’re just starting off on your make up journey. It can also take a lot of time for anyone who wears makeup every day to do their whole face. So here are some multitasking makeup products & tools that you’ve got to have in your makeup bag, that are not only inexpensive but will also save you a lot of time while doing your makeup.
- The buffing brush: This is the master brush that you need to have in your makeup bag. It can be used to put on blush, bronzer and even powder foundation. It can also be used to buff out excess blush or bronzer, if you sometimes go overboard.
We recommend the PAC Buffing Brush – 231
- Red lipstick: Everyone has one. This lipstick, looks great not only on your lips but on your cheeks too. Besides it can be used to hide under eye circles, if you apply it before you put on your foundation.
We recommend the Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick – Red Envy
- Brown eye pencil: A brown can multi-task as a brow pencil, it looks great on the eyes, as it opens up your eyes, more than a black liner.
We recommend the Maybelline New York Lasting Drama Gel Liner – Glazed Toffee
- Stick foundation: A stick foundation can be used as a concealer too. On a day when you have no time to do a full face of makeup, you can just dab it on spots, if you have any.
The Maybelline New York Fit Me Stick – Natural Beige 220 is a great stick foundation to begin with.
- Vaseline: A small jar of Vaseline is a must in every makeup bag. It’s an excellent lip balm and can be used to make your perfume last all day long. You can also use it over your eyes to give them a glossy sheen.
- Translucent powder: We know it sounds weird, but translucent powder can be quite the saviour when it comes to makeup. It can be used to correct makeup mistakes, tone down your makeup, create matt lips, and make your lashes thicker.
We recommend the L A Girl Pro Setting HD Powder,
- Coconut oil: Coconut is a magic oil. It can be used to moisture, tame fly aways and even as a makeup remover. Carry one in your makeup bag all the time.
- Eye shading brush: This brush is not limited to only eye shadow, you can use it for liner too. It’s a brush that can take care of all your eye makeup needs.
You can get the Real Techniques Shading Brush