Monsoon is here, which makes this the right time to build your monsoon wardrobe. We’ve finally left the unbearably hot days behind for cool, green and grey rainy days. This also means that we have left some fashion trends behind as well. Here’s a list of some of the monsoon must-haves and fashion trends that’ll come handy for your monsoon shopping. Check out this list.
- Jumpsuits and Rompers will make a comeback: We’re speaking about your daily wardrobe. Monsoons are perhaps the best time of the year to flaunt those printed jumpsuits and rompers. They’re light weight, so they don’t take too much time to dry which makes them the ultimate monsoon outfit.
- Chunky and Bright Jewellery: Monsoons are a great time to bring out your stash of junk jewellery. With the weather so dull we all need a pop of color to brighten our days. Accessories in bright, neon colours will instantly lift any dull outfit. So invest in some bright jewellery and accessories this season.
- A Statement Umbrella: This is one thing you just can’t do without during monsoons. Bright colours, funky designs, quirky styles, you can find an umbrella that suits your personality. Even raincoats and jackets are making a comeback. Pick the brightest colors because that’s the mantra this season.
- Ditch the purses for Backpacks: Let’s face it, purses can be a real pain during the monsoons, when you have to carry an umbrella everywhere in one hand. So swap them with a backpack this season. You can even choose a cool transparent one that is waterproof and looks super cool.
- Waterproof Sneakers: The sneaker trend never really left and we can be sure it’s going to stick around during the monsoon as well. You can get yourself some cool waterproof sneakers to keep your feet nice and warm all through the rainy days. Keeping your feet covered can also protect them against infections that are rampant during the rainy season.
- Stoles, Scarves and Wraps: It can easily get chilly during the monsoons, especially if you work in a closed environment with the AC blaring. A nice stole or scarf can save you from the chill and they look stylish too.