Taking selfies is a fun way to show the world your confidence and personality. Selfies are the best way to memorialise a moment. From 6-year-olds to 60-year-olds, each one of us likes to be clicked, especially with an out-stretched hand and a front camera. However, clicking the perfect selfie is no cake walk.
Here are 5 unique selfie-clicking tips which will help you click a better selfie than you ever have before.
- Tip #1 : Experiment with angles – A straight-on selfie shot does not look too appealing. To overcome this problem, tilt your head or position yourself a little to the left or to the right. When you do this, your best features will be captured and you’ll have clicked the perfect selfie.
- Tip #2 : Get hold of the magical moment – To click a gorgeous selfie all you need is to pose with a background with accurate lights.The right amount of lighting will work wonders to make your selfie more mesmerising.
- Tip #3 : Express your state of mind – While clicking a selfie, add loads of the ‘real you’ to it. Smiling and pouting in selfies is so cliche. If you want your selfie to come alive, try some crazy and surprise looks.
- Tip #4 : Watch out for photo bombers – Before you snap a selfie, take a quick look around to make sure that unwanted elements are not in your frame as they can ruin a perfectly good picture.
- Tip #5 : Strike your ultimate signature pose – If you have access to a selfie stick and you can capture more than just your face, strike a pose or make an expression that your friends can immediately relate you with. Doing this will make your selfie unique and truly yours.
Express your state of mind – While clicking a selfie, add loads of the ‘real you’ to it.
The above mentioned tips will be rendered useless if your phone camera isn’t up to the mark. If you’re looking to buy a new phone, try #OPPOF3 #SelfieExpert dual selfie camera; one for Selfies one for Groupfies. It has one 16MP camera for selfie shot and one 8MP 120 wide-angle camera for that enhanced group shot. This phone is known to provide the best selfie experience to its users with ease.
Why we like the Oppo F3 #SelfieExpert:
1. Instantly fell in love with the front camera! Selfies are fun when alone but what if a bunch of your friends join you? Fitting everyone in one frame is quite a task! The OPPO F3 has a wide angle front camera which fits everyone in one frame.
2. It’s very lightweight. You wouldn’t want a phone that weighs you down, would you?
3. For the price, the phone is a steal! Not only is it affordable, but the features make it a “Must Have” accessory
So go ahead and snap away with these unique tips that are sure to help you click the perfect selfie with your girl gang or entire squad!
Photography: Isha Talmale | Location: JW Marriott, Sahar