Now that the party season is over and the New Year is finally here, it’s time to get back to business. And the new year, new you, needs a new wardrobe to be your best this year. But building a new wardrobe doesn’t necessarily mean going broke. Here are our top picks from Colaba Causeway (All below Rs.500) that look great and don’t pinch your pocket at all!
- Floral Crop Top: You can never go wrong with a crop top. Pair it with a shirt, or denim jacket and it’ll instantly make you look like a fashionista.
Price: Rs. 150
Where: Stall outside Sahakari Bhandar
- White linen pants: Be it a casual brunch with your girls or just a fun day out, these linen pants will give you a comfy yet chic look.
Where: Stall outside Cafe Mondegar
- Checked Shirt: Every college gal needs to have one of these in her wardrobe. This one from Old Navy can be worn as it is or over t-backs or over dresses as well.
Where: Dave &Co.
- Kimono Jacket: This one will come in handy during the long summer months that await us. Pair it with your shorts and t-shirt for your day at the beach.
Where: Stall outside Leopold Cafe
- Bedazzled Jacket: So what if party season’s over. Doesn’t mean there won’t be any more parties does it? This bedazzled jacket will see you through all the parties during Mumbai winters.
Price : 400
Where : Stall outside Sahakari Bhandar