The wedding season is well upon us and if you’re a bride-to-be, you must be dealing with a lot of chaos already. But you sure don’t want all the drama to take a toll on your skin while you’re planning everything for the big day. So here’s a few tips on how to take care of your skin to get a beautiful glow before you start taking those wedding pictures:
- Moisturize: No makeup is going to look picture perfect without the perfect canvas so make sure to inculcate a deep moisturizing regimen in your daily routine. Use a moisturizer with good SPF like this one from Nivea OR if you suffer from oily skin, try this one from Neutrogena
- Healthy Diet: Whatever you eat counting up to the days of your wedding, is what’s going to show up on your skin. So in addition to drinking lots of water, make sure to consume super hydrating foods like watermelon, cucumber and tomatoes. If necessary, ask your doctor for vitamin prescriptions.
- Time Your Facial: I’m sure you’ve planned a big facial to bring out the glow in your face but make sure that you give yourself enough time for the facial’s effect to settle in. All that massaging might bring a few surprises to the surface so you want to keep a window between the damage and your big day.
- Pearly Whites: Do not forget about keeping your teeth looking bright & shining for those smiling pictures. Use a whitening toothpaste or invest in a whitening pen if you think it’s necessary and have your teeth shining like a diamond. Our favourite teeth whiteners are the Crest 3D Whitening strips as they work wonders on your teeth in just 2-3 days.
- No Experiments: I think it goes without saying that you want to experiment with products or treatments that you’re not sure about right before your wedding. Especially if it’s something with irreversible outcomes, you’d rather keep your distance!
Over and above all of this, the most important thing you can do is get plenty of that beauty sleep that you’ve always strived to get but never quite achieved. And the rest of the glow will come from all the excitement and happiness that is building up inside you for the big day! 🙂
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE