Its November already and what’s the best thing about this month apart from beautiful weather and Diwali celebrations? What else, it’s wedding season! If you’re one of the ladies getting hitched this season, then I’m sure you have a lot on your plate. But there’s something that often gets forgotten in all the razzmatazz and that’s your nails! And trust me when you’re showing off the pretty rock on finger, you will want your nails to be on point.
Here’s the best Nail polish colours to consider for pretty fingers on your big day:
- Rose Gold: This is for the ladies who want to do it all at once, so you get the prettiness of roses and the luxurious shine of gold, all rolled in one package. So pick up this beautiful Pastorale shade from NARS and get onto perfecting the rest of your wedding.
- Metallic or Glitter: if you’re one to always shine like a diamond, why should your nails be any different. You can even match your metallic shade to the embellishments of your attire so the light bounces off you like a star. Keep it shining with this Gold Rush shade from Oriflame.
- Cherry Red: This is a bridal classic and it deserves its place simple because it looks absolutely ravishing on every one. It goes great for both a day or an evening wedding and will only make your mehendi look a million times better. You can’t go wrong with this Red Alert shade from Lakme 9 to 5.
- Blush Pink: If you have a morning wedding or just simple want to don a more relaxed colour in the midst of the drama, then this Nude Pink from Lotus Herbals is just the vibe for you. This colour will look super natural and give that healthy looking glow to your fingers.
- Fancy Blue: If you want to make heads turn while you dance the night away, go for a statement colour like a fun blue. The cool blue will give great contrast to your warm coloured outfits all the way from the sangeet, cocktail to the big wedding. Go get this party started in this Blue Topaz shade from Colorbar
When you’re dealing with a million decisions from catering to décor and that perfect outfit, the last thing you want to worry about is your nails. So bear this little guide in mind and check one thing off your to-do list right away! Go ahead be one step closer to the wedding you always wanted.