We are all too familiar with the quote “I cried because I had no shoes, till I met a man who had no feet”. This quote is precious. It helps to put things into perspective. We are all guilty of grumbling about certain body parts and how we wish we didn’t have to deal with it. But learning to accept the body that we have been blessed with – is the first step towards embracing ones beauty.
In a beauty obsessed culture, every time you switch on the TV or flip through a magazine, you are made to feel inadequately beautiful. As you grow older and wiser you realize beauty is not defined by the size of your jeans but by the love in your heart.
Your body is your vehicle through life. Love it. Embrace it. Accept it.
The secret to being beautiful and embracing your beauty is:-
- Be yourself- You are an original, so why be a copy.
- Stay healthy- Eat well, sleep well and exercise- it’ll make your skin glow
- Find your passion and purpose in life- it’ll make your soul shine through your eyes
- Forgive and move on- Anxiety and hatred will only age you- learn to let go- you’ll feel younger and lighter
- Have fun- when you laugh and smile- you automatically look beautiful
- Never compare yourself with others- embrace your uniqueness- those luscious hair locks, dimpled smile, cute freckles is your unique beauty mark.
So the next time you look into the mirror- see your distinctive personality and say ‘HELLO BEAUTIFUL’