It’s 2016 and a picture for every little thing is a must. Be it an OOTD, food, architecture, nature, or just simply a selfie. Getting a good picture has become the ultimate struggle. From clicking 100 pictures to get a perfect one, then to select one from so many, and after all this to edit it in an eye pleasing way! It’s so much of a task.
Here are a few simple tips for editing a picture to make all this work easier:
- Bring an object in focus. And use a colorful background or objects around it to highlight it.
- Use subtle filters and use them at 50% of their original intensity. Don’t over edit a picture.
- Composition of a picture is important. Make sure everything within the frame compliments each other and does not contradict.
- Don’t use fancy borders or stickers on the picture. The image in its natural form looks the best.
- For dull looking images, increase the exposure and the contrast to brighten up with picture.
- For food pictures you can increase the sharpness and that helps to bring out the texture of the food and makes it look more appealing.
Here are a few great photo editing apps you can download to make your pictures stand out:
- VSCO – free for iOS and android
- After light – ₹60 for iOS and android
- Camera 360 – free for iOS and android
- Lightroom (by Adobe) – free for iOS and android
- PhotoGrid – free for iOS and android (good for making collages)
We hope this will help you to upgrade your insta-game!