In the previous look, you got to learn how to create a dramatic Valentine’s day look. In the 2nd part of the Makeup series, i thought of sharing how you can create a simple “Girl Next door” look using drugstore products.
Colorbar perfect match Primer (Available HERE)
L’oreal Tru match foundation
Bharat & Dorris liquid glow
Bharat and Dorris orange concealer
Maybelline falsies mascara (Available HERE)
Maybelline colossal eyeliner (Available HERE)
Colorbar lipstick in Spiced
HOW TO GO ABOUT IT:
- Start off with a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply a neutral shade all over your eyelids
- Use a kajal or an eyeliner and smudge it near your lash line
- Go over it with a bronze eyeshadow and then use an eyeshadow shade slightly darker than your skin tone at the crease area. Blend it well!
- Moving on, apply a black eyeshadow near your lash line and smudge it.
- Apply white eyeshadow in the inner corners of your eyes to brighten that area. This will also make you look more awake!
- Finish off with 2 coats of Mascara.
- For the lips, we went for a Pink lipstick
What do you think?