As juicy as it seems, as juicy it works! Watermelon is one of the most hydrating fruits with 93% water and treasure of multi-vitamins like vitamin A, B6, C and other minerals. Apart from being great fruit to eat, it is great for skin too.
Here is why watermelon is so amazing:
– Want a body cleanse from inside out? Being a natural diuretic, watermelons have all the properties to cleanse your body from inside out which helps in flushing out all the toxins.
– It rejuvenates and revitalizes your skin , making you feel light and fresh
– Keep yourself in shape: you can eat as much as u want as it is full of water and very few calories with loads of natural fibre. So replace your one snack with it.
– Watermelon juice can be used as natural toner, it can reduce the size of pores and minimize excessive secretion of oil while brightening and lightning the skin.
– One daily serving of watermelon can keep you hydrated and protect your skin from sun-damage
So here is the guide to make your skin naturally glow, and it does work.
- 4-5 pieces of watermelon (seeds removed)
- 1/4 of a ripe banana
- 1tbsp of plain yoghurt
- Clean bowl
When banana and watermelon come in contact with each other, it results into collision of all awesome-fulsome minerals and vitamins which will spring clean your skin thoroughly giving you the much needed glow after the winters while the aroma will take you to the fruity land “a sweet but watery fragrance with touch of sourness in it “, it will feel like splash of banana smoothie in watermelon flavour on your face!
– Firstly, all you need to do is gather all ingredients at one place, then take 5 pieces of watermelon in the clean bowl and mash it with spoon or fork
– Then add ¼ of banana to it, again mash it with spoon or fork if necessary use your sanitized hands it works great rather than killing the poor bowl by hitting fork several times.
– Lastly add yoghurt and mix it very well.
– Now let the mixture marinate in refrigerator for at least an hour before applying it.
– While applying always cleanse your face with luke warm water and then apply thin layer of the mask