Mangal das market is every fabric lover’s heaven, once here you are bound to fall in love with the colours and vast variety of styles available in Indian wear. Situated near Crawford market, this place is always abuzz with people in hunt of the most stylish ethnic wear at affordable prices.
We too visited the place, hunting for some Indian wear options and here is what we found:
This beautiful black and orange anarkali dress caught our fancy in the bustling market, the price: Rs 3,500!
If you are looking for something grand and heavy, then this orange and white combination of anarkali cum ghaghra dress can certainly make heads turn and comes at the price of Rs4,500 only!
If you like to keep it simple, then a heavy dupatta can add the dash of glamour to a plain kurta of yours. Mangaldas market has ample of them too!
Price range: Rs 100 and above
When talking about stylish and classy ethnic wear, we just can’t ignore neon. You will find a plethora of neon coloured fabrics mixed and matched with subtle colours here, leaving you spoilt for choice.
Price range: Rs 150- Rs 500 per meter
Handy tips for the shoppers at Mangaldas Market:
- Before you decide to pay for what you buy, always bargain!
- Visit this place and dedicate a few hours to checkout stuff and then buy. Every shop has something unique to offer.
- Shop here in a group. When you get more people and buy from the same shop, you can always demand for that extra discount.
- Ask for the shop keeper’s visiting card. As next time you visit this place, you might find it difficult to locate the same shop.
- Get your creativity along and have lots of fun shopping here.
JOIN GIASAYSTHAT ON INSTAGRAM HERE