– Cocoa powder (half cup)
.-Honey (2 tbsp)
. -Oatmeal (2 tbsp) for dry skin OR Besan (2 tbsp) for oily skin
– Cream (3 tbsp) for dry skin OR Curd (3tbsp) for oily skin
– Bowl to mix
-Spoon to mix
– Dry towel to wipe your face
-Brush to apply the face mask
How to go about it:
1. Add the cocoa powder into your mixing bowl.
2. Add honey to the cocoa powder.
3. If your skin texture is dry mix the oatmeal and cream into the mix.
4. If your skin texture is oily add the Besan and curd into the mix.
5. Mix the blender till it forms a thick brown batter.
6. Place the bowl in the fridge for 5 minutes.
7. Apply the mask to your face.
8. Leave the mask on your face for 15-20 minutes.
9. Rinse off the chocolate mask and dry your face with the towel.